- Ala Carte when you need it – Un-discounted hourly
- We meet and have a free consultation regarding who we are and what your immediate and possible future needs are, then we help you when you need it. No initial maintenance, just let us know when you need something and we’ll schedule it. This is often a way for you to get to know more about us, but it is the most expensive way to engage us.
- Minimum maintenance plans – Discounted according to plan
- We come come and check your systems taking 4-X hours per month to keep the very basics in sight and make suggestions and recommendations if we find issues that you may want to address?
- Full Custom Service Plan – Tailored to fit your needs, including routine preventative maintenance
- Most cost-effective for businesses with more than 2-3 systems and services
Advantages to Information and Internet Services Outsourcing
Hiring a team to support and help manage your technology infrastructure and users has many advantages over one or more full time staff positions. Some advantages are obvious, others are equally important but come from experience working with a motivated, managed, professional team.
- Simplicity – hire the team, define an initial scope of service and coverage, then focus on your core business goals and mission.
- Expertise – we know how to plan, configure, and maintain networks, servers, cloud services, and support end users. We have been doing it for more than 20 years, and that’s just one of us!
- Depth of experience, and intra-team hand-offs when needed. We provide a team approach and have a depth of experience that is impossible to find in one staff person who will turn-over and requires a different level of management and supervision than our team.
- Team Approach – benefit of diverse expertise that knows how to get the answers if they don’t already have them.
- Dedicated Technologists– not a person who’s primary focus is on other things
- Cost effective, When all costs and hassles are totaled for staff IT we can almost always beat the cost with a higher quality of service.
- Hassle avoidance, Turn-over, training, and equipment are non-issues with Strategic Help.
- Centralized IS/IT Documentation of technology policies, fixes and processes
- Consistent deployments and system configurations, faster issue resolution and easier communication regarding any issues.
- Centralized Tech asset and services database – associated in most cases with staff assignments