Strategic Help provides nonprofit technology support to cause-based organizations. We are a full service information technology and Internet services company. We specialize in helping nonprofit organizations, start-up companies, and professionals in Austin, Texas. Our current clients consider us their technology partners, and can be reached for references.
We help you use technology more strategically to reach your nonprofit goals. We work with you to help your office “systems” work better.
What would help you right now? Please feel free to go straight to our Consultation request form, or call us (512-533-9626).
Having a trusted technologist available is no longer a luxury for professionals and companies. No one person can keep up with the constant stream of information on new developments pushing and pulling us into an even closer relationship with our phones, computers, tablets, televisions, and the next X-tech we haven’t named yet!
- We work with large and small nonprofit organizations
- We work with commercial companies with one person to large multi-office businesses with hundreds of staff.
- We are focused on pragmatic solutions while constantly researching the next technology breakthroughs.
- The most expensive solution is not always the best. Ask us about the company that unplugged their Cisco wireless access point and router and used a system costing a fraction of the Cisco solution.
- From helping nonprofit organizations to plan, purchase, configure workstations laptops, and mobile devices –
- Cloud services and off-the shelf apps to work for one or hundreds of users.
- Migrating or consolidating services and systems
- Rapid development of customized Web CMS systems (WordPress, SquareSpace, Drupal, and others)
- SharePoint, Salesforce, private Wiki’s, FaceBook business pages
GateZone Communications began providing database consulting in 1993, in 1994 a bulletin board and email service (gatezone.com) was launched in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In 1999 World Web Systems was formed and developed Strategic Servers and Strategic Help.
Strategic Help with nonprofits, commercial companies, and professionals who want to use technology more effectively.
Fee initial consultations are available to help organizations determine if they need Strategic Help.
To contact us please use our contact form please click here